Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Eid Mubarak to all muslims this a short story tilted PENIS AND SALLAH

    I was on my bed this morning after returning from the EID prayer,then a past experience came to my mind,so i decided to share it with you guys
   Firstly happy Eid to all my moslem brothers and sisters around the world, here is how my experience started it was a sallah day , i think i was 12yrs at that time,so you know how sallah is normally, so food and drinks were ready,but i just wanted to taste the ram meat first before the main food(based on longer throat wey i get) so i asked mum that i wanted some and she agreed, so i carried myself to the parlour anticipating my delicious ram meat,then mum called FUNSHO, FUNSHO (my yoruba name) come and take the sight from a distance was amazing i was like see big meat, so i took and thanked her
     I then sat down to feast,then wahala come start,i observed first the length of the meat, the width,then the general outlook,what came to my weak, feeble, mind was PENIS, but i said to myself
NO NO NO , this cant be , then i tasted it  choi  i then realised, mehn this is COW PRICK, then i stared at it for a minute or two, wondering in pidgin, WHY MY MAMA GIVE ME COW PRICK,
ABI SHE BIN WAN GIVE DOG CON MAKE MISTAKE,i just got annoyed and flushed it down the toilet, till this day that memory, is till in my head,
  That's why am sharing it with you guys probably that image would stop haunting me 

1 comment: